Our bus routes cover most of Sendai's central area. Routes are arranged as new students are enrolled. Also there is a bus after 6pm for daycare users.
|Route||Bus Name||Operating Days|
|Regular Route||AM Bus||On school days, during summer school weeks (*1)|
|Daycare Route||DC Bus||after the afterschool daycare hours on school days, during summer school weeks and also in the morning and night on full-day daycare days. (*2)|
- (*1) The PM bus departs school 1 hour earlier than usual during summer school weeks.
- (*2) Daycare users will use DC route bus in the morning and at night on full-day daycare days.
School Arrival/Departing Time
|AM Bus||Arrives at school around 8:20|
|PM Bus||Departs school at 15:40 (*14:40 during summer school weeks)|
|DC Bus||Departs school at 17:40|
|West||Itsutsubashi, Katahira, Omachi, Bansuido, Sendai Kosei Byoin Area, Kimachi, prefectural road #264||Map|
|East #1||Tsutsujigaoka, Nijunincho, Nakakecho, Kakyoin, Honcho, Atago Kamisugi Dori, Tsutsumi Dori Amemiya Machi, Kita Sendai, prefectural road #22, Sagigamori, Yaotome, Izumi Chuo, Shogen||Map|
|East #2||Oroshimachi, Rikuzen Haranomachi, prefectural road #8, Kanisawa, Dainohara, Asahigaoka, prefectural road #22-37, Kamiyagari, Izumi chuo||Map|
|Tomiya||Osawa, Akashi Minami, Akashidai, Narita, Ohshimizu, Akeno Daira, Hiyoshidai, Takanomori, R4, Shogen (13-chome), Katsura||Map|
|Ayashi||Takanohara, Ayashi, R457 - prefectural road #37, Minami Yoshinari, Kunimigaoka (Seiryo JH area), Nakayama, Kawadaira, Chomeigaoka||Map|
|Nagamachi||Taishido, Asuto Nagamachi, Taihakku, Atagobashi, Itsutsubashi, R286, Kimachi, Higashi Katsuyama, Kamo||Map|
|ELC Only Bus||Itsutsubashi, R286, Sendai Kosei Byoin Area, Kimachi, Mizunomori||Map|
Daycare (DC) Routes
|DC West||(from School) Sakuragaoka, Kimchi, Sendai Kosei Byoin Area, Bansui Dori, Katahira, Itsutsubashi||Map|
|DC East||(from School) Izumi Chuo, Yaotome, Asahigaoka, Dainohara, Kita Sendai, Tsutsumidori Amemiya Machi, Atago Kamisugi Dori, Honcho, Kakyoin, Nijunincho|
- Daycare route is designed for daycare members.
- Daycare members use one of the regular route school buses on school days.
|Plan||Reserved Bus||When you can use||Fee (Annual)|
|One-way||Either AM Bus or PM Bus||Regular school days only||84,000JPY|
|Round-trip||AM Bus and PM Bus||Regular school days only||120,000JPY|
|DC One-way||Either AM Bus or DC Bus||All days (*1)||105,000JPY|
|DC Round-trip||AM Bus and DC Bus||All days (*1)||150,000JPY|
|One-time use (*2)||￥500／回|
- The school bus fee can be paid in three installments with other school fees (tuition, maintenance fee and daycare membership fee). Due dates for each term are;
- Term 1: March 12
- Term 2: August 12
- Term 3: December 12
- "DC One-way" and "DC Round-trip" plans are only for daycare members.
- (*1) "All days" are both school days and dull-day daycare days.
- (*2) In case a student changes their reserved bus, route or bus stop, these changes are treated as "one-time" use. One-time users will be charged for their school bus use every month. (500JPY/time)
- Only designated school bus routes and bus stops are available for one-time use. We don't set up school bus stops for one-time users.